Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flacusian

All Conference
After 2 threads and a couple hundred thousand views we now have no active thread to discuss the possibility of Andrew White 3 ending up in Orange. If he is going to join the team it would seem that it would happen by the end of the month. Can there be no discussion about him? Where do we go to get any insider info as it may develop? Just asking...

After 2 threads and a couple hundred thousand views we now have no active thread to discuss the possibility of Andrew White 3 ending up in Orange. If he is going to join the team it would seem that it would happen by the end of the month. Can there be no discussion about him? Where do we go to get any insider info as it may develop? Just asking...
Right here on this forum.

As long as it doesn't turn into Romper Room. As all the previous threads did. I do not have high hopes...
big smile.gif

Syracuse. com...our AW3 threads all became syracuse .com quality

Right here on this forum.

As long as it doesn't turn into Romper Room. As all the previous threads did. I do not have high hopes... View attachment 73005
Rather than eliminating the thread why not eliminate those who go off topic to the detriment of the thread? I would think a one or 2 day ban would certainly remedy any propensity certain individuals have for romper room type diatribes. Shutting down the tread penalizes everyone and I would think that it would be important to everyone who is serious about their Syracuse Basketball fandom that they have a place to keep abreast of any developments or lack of developments for that matter with respect to the AW3 situation.

Respectfully, hasn't most everything that can be said about the situation, when/where he'll commit, what position he'd play, how he'd fit in, and all the endless rumors and speculation already been said? When the decision comes, we will know.

So, here's the deal. This thread is to talk about Andrew White only. ONLY.

Anyone hijacking the thread will be banned from posting in it.

Carry on.
may we discuss the latest information we have been gathering?

I have to say that I enjoyed the meaderings of this thread. I knew from the stagnant title that there were no changes in status, so I was never dissappointed to learn there wasn't a change.

Last edited:
I'm curious what is really required since there is no LOI to sign. Is it just a matter of the player or the school acknowledging that he is enrolled?

August 11th seems as good a day as any Andrew. Pull the trigger so we can finish filling out our line up cards please.
(and now I will get alerts for any new posts in this thread)

Well, it is Thursday!!! ;)

Hadn't seen this here before. I figure we've said everything there is to be said until he actually commits... probably four or five times. So if ya want to get a little dumber or just feel your eyes haven't rolled enough this week... feel free to read why having the Heat down the road and Miami's much better team around him this year make Miami a better landing spot. Why Miami is the Best Fit for Hoops Transfer Andrew White :crazy:

Hadn't seen this here before. I figure we've said everything there is to be said until he actually commits... probably four or five times. So if ya want to get a little dumber or just feel your eyes haven't rolled enough this week... feel free to read why having the Heat down the road and Miami's much better team around him this year make Miami a better landing spot. Why Miami is the Best Fit for Hoops Transfer Andrew White :crazy:
My favorite part: Despite losing three starters, Miami is expected to compete for an NCAA berth again this year, with the addition of four players in its best ever recruiting class and newly eligible transfer Rashad Muhammad, twice San Jose State’s leading scorer...Syracuse, fresh off a surprising Final Four run as a double-digit seed, has a bigger rebuild with their only returning starters in the frontcourt and a mid-major graduate transfer point guard running the show.

My favorite part: Despite losing three starters, Miami is expected to compete for an NCAA berth again this year, with the addition of four players in its best ever recruiting class and newly eligible transfer Rashad Muhammad, twice San Jose State’s leading scorer...Syracuse, fresh off a surprising Final Four run as a double-digit seed, has a bigger rebuild with their only returning starters in the frontcourt and a mid-major graduate transfer point guard running the show.
Just, wow!

That was about as objective and informative as some of the MSU articles linked about TT / White.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom