Andrew White thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Andrew White thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been thinking about this post:

Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

It seems unproductive to fight human nature. Social media is about having fun. At the same time, I don't want to irritate anyone. You could have moderated threads and only approved posts get added. But there's negatives to that solution too. Maybe mark certain posts as "gold" and have a way of only showing "gold" posts in the list. Then the moderators can highlight certain posts as being high information value.

I really don't want to irritate anyone. But I like having fun too. I'm sorry to the people irritated.

So I've been thinking about this post:

Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

It seems unproductive to fight human nature. Social media is about having fun. At the same time, I don't want to irritate anyone. You could have moderated threads and only approved posts get added. But there's negatives to that solution too. Maybe mark certain posts as "gold" and have a way of only showing "gold" posts in the list. Then the moderators can highlight certain posts as being high information value.

I really don't want to irritate anyone. But I like having fun too. I'm sorry to the people irritated.
So you want to give the moderators more to do? Outstanding.

So the thread was nuked overnight. Cool.

That being said, he's still uncommitted. What are the chances of a new thread if we're really nice and promise to behave?

So the thread was nuked overnight. Cool.

That being said, he's still uncommitted. What are the chances of a new thread if we're really nice and promise to behave?
There is a new thread on Recruiting Side again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom