Class of 2014 - Andrew Wiggins | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Andrew Wiggins

He's favoring FSU at the moment but we all know Cal won't go down without a fight.
piles-of-cash.jpg

Francis, do you know if FSU is planning on fighting fire with fire, or are they going to battle money bags with family ties?
Pushing family ties, which is why FSU has sort of a lead because the Wiggins family aren't desperate for $$$$. That won't stop Cal from doing what he usual does anyway and another reason why I won't count them out.

Pushing family ties, which is why FSU has sort of a lead because the Wiggins family aren't desperate for $$$$. That won't stop Cal from doing what he usual does anyway and another reason why I won't count them out.
Well, it gives FSU and perhaps the others a fighting chance. UK seems to be about the money, ties to powerful agents and fringe benefits at the school including not going to class and living in better than average apartments. If you get a kid that doesn't need the money, values education and will have every agent and shoe company on him no matter what school he chooses, then it frees him up to make a quality decision. Then again, even if I didn't need another $200k, I might be inclined to take it regardless.

Well, it gives FSU and perhaps the others a fighting chance. UK seems to be about the money, ties to powerful agents and fringe benefits at the school including not going to class and living in better than average apartments. If you get a kid that doesn't need the money, values education and will have every agent and shoe company on him no matter what school he chooses, then it frees him up to make a quality decision. Then again, even if I didn't need another $200k, I might be inclined to take it regardless.
UNC has been considered the sleeper in this battle over the past several months.

UNC has been considered the sleeper in this battle over the past several months.
It sucks, I definitely don't want him going to those cheating bastards UK. I can't stand Kansas and I would hate seeing him go to UNC. Not a big fan of FSU, but I think I would rather him go there than to any of the other three.

It sucks, I definitely don't want him going to those cheating bastards UK. I can't stand Kansas and I would hate seeing him go to UNC. Not a big fan of FSU, but I think I would rather him go there than to any of the other three.
ABK=Another but Kentucky. I think everybody except Kansas has a legit shot but I could care less where he ends up at, as long as it's not Kentucky.
Cal haters.jpg

In football Robert Nkemdiche's family was already papered up through gainful employment. No amount of money some tried to throw at him had an influence. His decision was based soley on family. On the other hand we lost his replacement at Clemson to some shady crap due to family finances.

In football Robert Nkemdiche's family was already papered up through gainful employment. No amount of money some tried to throw at him had an influence. His decision was based soley on family. On the other hand we lost his replacement at Clemson to some shady crap due to family finances.
Speaking of football recruitments. Did you read about the craziness in a player name Reuben Foster recruitment? He's from GA, commits early to Bama then decommits. Commits to Auburn and moves to Auburn, Alabama and even then tats them on his arm. He would then decommit from Auburn to only end up back with Bama on signing day lol. Talk about a circus.
original.gif