Angel Rodriguez | Syracusefan.com

Angel Rodriguez

Scoop Jardine was our pg the first time we played against him. Dude has been in college for eons

upload_2016-1-25_20-52-47.jpeg

Scoop Jardine was our pg the first time we played against him. Dude has been in college for eons

Yeah...but just think all of the education and knowledge he is getting from being in school that long...even if it is the u...

Like Cooney, right?

Well Cooney was on team, but technically not playing.
G was on the team, technically playing but figuratively not. I think.

Cooney was redshirting his frosh year so he was technically not playing. G was "playing" but playing sparingly which is why i think "figuratively not playing" works better. He redshirted the year he transferred here which was the year after we played angel.

I think that makes sense. But I've been wrong before.

Yeah...but just think all of the education and knowledge he is getting from being in school that long...even if it is the u...

Miami is actually a very good school. They're probably just a tick lower than is on the education level.

Well Cooney was on team, but technically not playing.
G was on the team, technically playing but figuratively not. I think.

Cooney was redshirting his frosh year so he was technically not playing. G was "playing" but playing sparingly which is why i think "figuratively not playing" works better. He redshirted the year he transferred here which was the year after we played angel.

I think that makes sense. But I've been wrong before.

In 2011-2012, Mike G played in only 19 games for 111 minutes total for the season his frosh year at Duke.

Cooney was redshirted in 2011-2012 and played the next year in 31 games for 438 minutes total his redshirt freshman season.

LOL so actually Mike G was the only player who actually played in 2011-2012 when Scoop did, Cooney was on the team but redshirting.

In 2011-2012, Mike G played in only 19 games for 111 minutes total for the season his frosh year at Duke.

Cooney was redshirted in 2011-2012 and played the next year in 31 games for 438 minutes total his redshirt freshman season.

LOL so actually Mike G was the only player who actually played in 2011-2012 when Scoop did, Cooney was on the team but redshirting.

I hate facts.jpg

Miami is actually a very good school. They're probably just a tick lower than is on the education level.

Tell that to my mom, who called it a glorified community college when I wanted to apply there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom