Another big test for the Syracuse D | Syracusefan.com

Another big test for the Syracuse D

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
With UVA having one of the best middie lines in the country and a veteran attack this is another great test for Mullins and Company. I am very interested to see how Desko chooses to matchup. Does he double pole the midfield? Does Mullins draw a non attackmen in Zed Williams? Does Young get Pannell or Van Arsdale? Hope the D is up for the challenge.

With UVA having one of the best middie lines in the country and a veteran attack this is another great test for Mullins and Company. I am very interested to see how Desko chooses to matchup. Does he double pole the midfield? Does Mullins draw a non attackmen in Zed Williams? Does Young get Pannell or Van Arsdale? Hope the D is up for the challenge.
So far (notice that it's underlined), Pannell hasn't been at the top of his game, so you could try to short him or Lukacovic, who will be at X. Then again, it may be both of them so you can use the poles against Van Arsdale (who's doing well as a finisher), Zed, Tucker, and Coholan when the 1st M line is in.

So far (notice that it's underlined), Pannell hasn't been at the top of his game, so you could try to short him or Lukacovic, who will be at X. Then again, it may be both of them so you can use the poles against Van Arsdale (who's doing well as a finisher), Zed, Tucker, and Coholan when the 1st M line is in.

I think Desko is likely to double the midfield. Glessner plays a lot like a middie so I don't think it would be a huge stretch for Mullins to draw Williams but it would creat an opening down low for guys like Van Arsdale. I saw that Pannell had been struggling but after he burned SU for 7 goals last year I wonder if Desko will hesitate to short him. I think Young will draw Lukacovic or Van Arsdale, cant short either of those two.

Way more pumped for this game than the duke hoops game but that's just me maybe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom