Another fredericks thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Another fredericks thread

Frederick's playing time really is the the number two storyline behind Amba Etta Tawo blowing up.

Very puzzling to see our run game struggle and Fredericks not see the field.

I guess, I will just have to fantasize all week that Babers "releases the Kraken" against ND and Fredericks goes for 200 yards and 4 TDs.

Clearly, I have issues.
If you do We all do on this one.

wow. Look how you bad mouth and lie about a person. FREDERICKS is not planning on transferring. Wow a lot of lies and accusations are being thrown around on here. If you don't know then be quiet.
Just what I heard indirectly from his pals on the island. I hope he plays and this is old news but if you don't play a lick after having shown that he is good, well then I'm a liar. Chill

IthacaBarrel said:
Didn't Babers say he isn't that far off or something? Not sure

Yea, think he said something like he's not listed in the 2 deep but he considers him part of the 2 deep.

Yea, think he said something like he's not listed in the 2 deep but he considers him part of the 2 deep.

I think we see him get some carries at some point... Unless someone knows EXCATLY why he isn't playing right now, I wouldn't write the kid off just yet. For all we know he may be nicked up or something

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom