Another Pool Party ..Baby Doll too. | Syracusefan.com

Another Pool Party ..Baby Doll too.

CuseLegacy

Close
BtWllZiIcAAH46Z.jpg:large

Coach Scott Shafer‏@Coach_Shafer 10h
Great night with the team and our Team Mom's/Cooks, Annie and Babydoll! #orangenation #cusefamily pic.twitter.com/94keH16LX5

Great picture. It appears one of the guys in the hot tub is wearing goggles. Not goggles for swimming though...safety goggles. He has his hands together as though he is praying. Who is that guy?

i feel like a terrible fan when i see these and i can't name anyone. i see Ishmael, Moskal, Ward, and Morgan. and that's it. So much harder with football =/

Can someone point out Hunt and Estime?

Also.. bunny ears? really? lmao

OK, I'll be that guy. Who is Babydoll? Missy?
She works in the athletic cafe. The players all have to report there between 7 and 9 every morning to check in. They have a huge buffet thing going on every morning. But if you have an early class or running late baby doll will have a bagged lunch tongi for you. She gets to know all the players and their favorite things and puts them all in the bags. Apparently all the players love her... May have been a big decision in shys commit I think he felt like mom would still be there a little... Plus he really likes to eat

She works in the athletic cafe. The players all have to report there between 7 and 9 every morning to check in. They have a huge buffet thing going on every morning. But if you have an early class or running late baby doll will have a bagged lunch tongi for you. She gets to know all the players and their favorite things and puts them all in the bags. Apparently all the players love her... May have been a big decision in shys commit I think he felt like mom would still be there a little... Plus he really likes to eat

Yes... we know he likes to eat as he always seems to be in your kitchen in those pics.;)

Great picture. It appears one of the guys in the hot tub is wearing goggles. Not goggles for swimming though...safety goggles. He has his hands together as though he is praying. Who is that guy?

alryk perry?

SteveC said:
i feel like a terrible fan when i see these and i can't name anyone. i see Ishmael, Moskal, Ward, and Morgan. and that's it. So much harder with football =/ Can someone point out Hunt and Estime? Also.. bunny ears? really? lmao
i think it makes you normal.

What a wonderful story!
Glad to see grits on the menu (which I have acquired a taste for). At first it seemed a bit strange for Syracuse, but then I realized that a lot of the players (especially these days) are from Georgia, Florida etc. and grits are a taste of home.

JoeSU said:
What a wonderful story! Glad to see grits on the menu (which I have acquired a taste for).
On first glance, I thought this said "girls." Ha!

I wonder how much it costs to feed an entire football team for just one home-cooked meal.

What a wonderful story!
Glad to see grits on the menu (which I have acquired a taste for). At first it seemed a bit strange for Syracuse, but then I realized that a lot of the players (especially these days) are from Georgia, Florida etc. and grits are a taste of home.
Grits are tasteless Cream of Wheat. Blech. Of course my taste palate has all the depth and range of a starter box of 8 Crayola crayons.

Capt. Tuttle said:
Grits are tasteless Cream of Wheat. Blech.

That's why you have them with cheese, bacon, chives, etc. Problem solved. Oh, and shrimp, can't beat shrimp and grits.

Awesome photo! Love seeing the team build chemistry. Looks like a lot of fun.

That blue floaty is struggling though.