Anthony Davis | Syracusefan.com

Anthony Davis

Agree, this guy has a long NBA career ahead of him...very promising I have to say.

full circle
BxhlW1QIMAASxP6.jpg

full circle
BxhlW1QIMAASxP6.jpg

He's also a very nice young man. Got to know him at the 2012 Olympics where he was an awe-struck kid (last minute addition to team after injury to Chris Bosch or someone). He became the "team pet." The other players loved him. When he'd get into the end of games at mop-up time, they kept feeding him the ball and yelling at him to shoot. This picture suggests he has modified his uni-brow.

He's also a very nice young man. Got to know him at the 2012 Olympics where he was an awe-struck kid (last minute addition to team after injury to Chris Bosch or someone). He became the "team pet." The other players loved him. When he'd get into the end of games at mop-up time, they kept feeding him the ball and yelling at him to shoot. This picture suggests he has modified his uni-brow.
I find hyphenation - such that it reads uni-brow rather than unibrow - rather defeats the symbolism.

Or perhaps you hyphenated because AD has apparently hyphenated his own synophrys? :)

I find hyphenation - such that it reads uni-brow rather than unibrow - rather defeats the symbolism.

Or perhaps you hyphenated because AD has apparently hyphenated his own synophrys? :)
That's funny. I sometimes use non-standard hyphenation for the sake of clarity. I guess I under-cut the meaning of my comment here. ;)

That's funny. I sometimes use non-standard hyphenation for the sake of clarity. I guess I under-cut the meaning of my comment here. ;)
Oh, that is just too rich! A fine riposte, madam.

My eyes keep focusing on that hand that doesn't look connected to anything.
:eek: Yeah, looks like they photoshopped his wrist.....and most of his arm. You know, the cameras put on a few pounds. Even for this guy. :)
Almost looks like The Munsters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom