Any AD rumblings? | Syracusefan.com

Any AD rumblings?

JrodCuse

All Conference
Do we know the date that he is set to be announced? I would have to imagine we have a short list and are interviewing now. I can't imagine this drags out much longer. You would think by now we would have heard of a few names or interviews.

JrodCuse said:
Do we know the date that he is set to be announced? I would have to imagine we have a short list and are interviewing now. I can't imagine this drags out much longer. You would think by now we would have heard of a few names or interviews.

Pitt took a year or so, I think. I get the feeling we want to move faster - but others will have to provide details...

iirc, the application deadline was listed as June 15th. One would hope that they would get started with interviews after SU's upcoming lax championship runs. I suspect some of the upfront work is well under way.

Pitt took a year or so, I think. I get the feeling we want to move faster - but others will have to provide details...

Pitt fired Pederson on Dec. 14th and hired Barnes last month

Full_Rebar said:
Pitt fired Pederson on Dec. 14th and hired Barnes last month

Yeah - you're right. No idea where o got that from.

So that's about 4 months. We got rid of gross when? February? March? So June / July seems about right.

The PS seems to think they'll be picking over PITT's scraps. If that's the case it should be over fairly quickly.

The PS seems to think they'll be picking over PITT's scraps. If that's the case it should be over fairly quickly.

Hard to say. The University might just take their time with Sala as the interim AD...especially with the possibility of a major Dome renovation.

Hard to say. The University might just take their time with Sala as the interim AD...especially with the possibility of a major Dome renovation.

Pete is certainly well liked, well, that is my understanding anyway. I'm don't know what type of a timeframe they're working under, but, I'm sure they feel comfortable in the interim.

Anybody else really excited for what the future of the Dome could be? They've an opportunity to do some really cool things. I just hope they don't string it along and short change what they can do.

Finwad32 said:
Pete is certainly well liked, well, that is my understanding anyway. I'm don't know what type of a timeframe they're working under, but, I'm sure they feel comfortable in the interim. Anybody else really excited for what the future of the Dome could be? They've an opportunity to do some really cool things. I just hope they don't string it along and short change what they can do.
wider concourse but don't think option with concrete

no way we pick over pitts scraps - if the substandard prints it - its most likely wrong -

The job announcement says applications have to be in by June 15th.
As indicated in the 3rd post of the thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom