Any idea when we find out what time the UNC game is? | Syracusefan.com

Any idea when we find out what time the UNC game is?

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
If any of our local media is reading this (and I am sure most peruse the forum) can you ask someone who might know the answer. I'd love to finalize my plans from out of town.

If any of our local media is reading this (and I am sure most peruse the forum) can you ask someone who might know the answer. I'd love to finalize my plans from out of town.
I have no idea what time the game will begin, but I do know a few in the local media have been known to get their content from this board. :rolleyes:

I thought I read somewhere is not going to be determined until thne nfl playoff times are determined

My guess is 7 days in advance.

Are you coming from Clifton Park? Have the limo in the driveway at 6:30am and you'll be fine.

The NFL Playoff times are already set (4:00pm and 8:30pm).

I'm guessing that it may have potential for a College Gameday so they are waiting to see how the two teams perform over the next few weeks, which is why we are seeing 2:00pm/8:00pm. My "Score" app is saying it starts at 9:00pm.

We'll see.

The NFL Playoff times are already set (4:00pm and 8:30pm).

I'm guessing that it may have potential for a College Gameday so they are waiting to see how the two teams perform over the next few weeks, which is why we are seeing 2:00pm/8:00pm. My "Score" app is saying it starts at 9:00pm.

We'll see.
I believe game days are on Sundays, not Saturdays. I believe game days don't start until later in the season and I believe they have all already been scheduled.

Agree with the others. The SU-UNC game is up against the Maryland at Wisconsin game that is also an ESPN TBD game that day.

One game will get the 2 PM slot, one the 8 PM slot.

I believe game days are on Sundays, not Saturdays. I believe game days don't start until later in the season and I believe they have all already been scheduled.

Agree with the others. The SU-UNC game is up against the Maryland at Wisconsin game that is also an ESPN TBD game that day.

One game will get the 2 PM slot, one the 8 PM slot.

Pretty sure you are looking at 2015 gamedays, not 2016. Kansas and Iowa State play on Jan 25th and March 5th for example.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College_GameDay_(basketball)

And if Gamedays were moved to Sunday's it would have made major news. No chance that happened.

Im almost positive that Cuse-UNC is currently on hold because of possible Gameday.

Pretty sure you are looking at 2015 gamedays, not 2016. Kansas and Iowa State play on Jan 25th and March 5th for example.

And if Gamedays were moved to Sunday's it would have made major news. No chance that happened.

Im almost positive that Cuse-UNC is currently on hold because of possible Gameday.

Yup, it's definitely a potential Gameday game. ESPN doesn't decide the Gameday location until a week before the game, so we won't know the start time of that game until then.

My bad, thanks for the correction. In that case, I think the Cuse-UNC game is going head to head against the Maryland-Wisconsin game for the Gameday nod.

ESPN has to be a little sad seeing both Wisconsin and Syracuse rack up disappointing losses...

My bad, thanks for the correction. In that case, I think the Cuse-UNC game is going head to head against the Maryland-Wisconsin game for the Gameday nod.

ESPN has to be a little sad seeing both Wisconsin and Syracuse rack up disappointing losses...
Considering it is JAB's first game back from his suspension I would think would give the game a little buzz. At least in our part of the world.

This is correct. It's either 2pm or 8pm

I'm also dying to know what time this game will be as it affects other plans... but I've figured out a solution that should please everyone.
If the game time is announced as 8pm, but you were hoping it would be 2pm, head to Auckland, New Zealand where it will be a 2pm tip.
But...
If the game time is announced as 2pm, but you were hoping it would be 8pm, head to Frankfurt, Germany where it will be an 8pm tip.
Be happy and expand the Orange Empire at the same time!
LGO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom