Any Interest in Importing the SU Men's Hoops Schedule Into Your Calendar? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Any Interest in Importing the SU Men's Hoops Schedule Into Your Calendar?

If you do, please do me a favor and try to import this file I made into your calendar.

http://syracusefan.com/schedules/Syracuse Men's Basketball Calendar 2016-17 Calendar (Outlook).ics

This was designed to work with Outlook. It might work with a Google or Apple calendar, might not.

To try and import the dates into your calendar, first save this file somewhere you can remember in 2 minutes.

With the version of Outlook I have, to import, from inside of Outlook, you should click on File, then select the Open & Export option, then Import/Export, then select 'Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar (.vcs)'.

Then navigate to where you stored the calendar file you just saved and select it.

It should ask you if you want to open the calendar as a new calendar or import its terms into your calendar. Do what you want to do here...I would assume you will want to import the items into your calendar.

Check your calendar. The SU men's basketball schedule should be loaded.

For people who try and do this, please let me know if it works. Thanks.

Thanks TC, that was eazy peazy. Now can we figure out a way to get all of those nooners to start at 7 pm.

I don't use Outlook. It imported perfectly into my Mac's iCal. Awesome. SUAD should make this feature available on Cuse.com for all sports individually and collectively.

You can. It is on the App > Mens Basketball > schedule > add to Cal - ive done it for football and basketball the last few seasons.

Thanks! All I did was click on your link in Safari on my iPhone and it asked me to "add all" to my Calendar. This was on IOS 10 that just came out.

Excellent Tom. That was easy.

If you do, please do me a favor and try to import this file I made into your calendar.

http://syracusefan.com/schedules/Syracuse Men's Basketball Calendar 2016-17 Calendar (Outlook).ics

This was designed to work with Outlook. It might work with a Google or Apple calendar, might not.

To try and import the dates into your calendar, first save this file somewhere you can remember in 2 minutes.

With the version of Outlook I have, to import, from inside of Outlook, you should click on File, then select the Open & Export option, then Import/Export, then select 'Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar (.vcs)'.

Then navigate to where you stored the calendar file you just saved and select it.

It should ask you if you want to open the calendar as a new calendar or import its terms into your calendar. Do what you want to do here...I would assume you will want to import the items into your calendar.

Thanks Tom,

This loaded directly onto all my Apple devices...great job!

Very long time lurker but finally had to register just to say thank you for doing this. A tremendous benefit. Downloaded perfectly. Now if I could only find a parent at our kids' grade school that would do the same for their calendar of activities, breaks, early release days, etc.

"You cannot use internet calendars. Your System Administrator has disabled this feature."

Piss me off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom