Any January visits known yet? | Syracusefan.com

Any January visits known yet?

Cusefan69

All American
I believe we have a few more ships to use. Any players scheduled yet?

I think the So. Miss QB is coming. Not sure about the TE from the west coast.

The two best recruits they could get would be Duce and Carter.
ship-ocean.gif

I think the So. Miss QB is coming. Not sure about the TE from the west coast.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Keyes commit, don’t think the TE is going to happen but I hope it goes our way.

Bump. Anything? Usually I can gather a bit but just zero out there other than Keyes visiting and the Cal TE not.

Bump. Anything? Usually I can gather a bit but just zero out there other than Keyes visiting and the Cal TE not.
Currently there are still only three open spots so I don't expect to see much activity for the 2023 class these next few weeks. Probably have a Junior day and see coaches out on the road recruiting the next few classes.

Currently there are still only three open spots so I don't expect to see much activity for the 2023 class these next few weeks. Probably have a Junior day and see coaches out on the road recruiting the next few classes.
Tend to agree. If there are players day like who are willing to come here, they wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger. Otherwise, they'll just Bank them for after spring practice, when a new way of transport portal entrants hit the market.

I expect we're going to have some attrition to after spring practice, so we should have a few more open slots to use on transfers. It's also possible that given the high volume of guys in the portal we haven't landed anywhere, get the country staff might iidentify some new targets and make up push, given that these guys who might have had their sights set higher than us having found homes

do we still have 3 punters on scholarship? Also, any word on who will be kicking field goals for us next?
As far as I know, yes, we still have 3 punters on scholarship. Some programs have none. Not good. Hoe that can get resolved where the staff finds good homes for 2 of them.

Prettty sure Brady Denaberg is the place kicker for 2023. Think he will go kickoffs again as well.

As far as I know, yes, we still have 3 punters on scholarship. Some programs have none. Not good. Hoe that can get resolved where the staff finds good homes for 2 of them.

Prettty sure Brady Denaberg is the place kicker for 2023. Think he will go kickoffs again as well.
Never can have enough punters

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom