Any soccer fans here interested in a Silver Knights SyrFan Night? | Syracusefan.com

Any soccer fans here interested in a Silver Knights SyrFan Night?

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
Some of you may remember I posted that I now am the executive director of the Silver Knights Foundation. It has been a lot of fun and also semi-successful in the three months I've been here getting some grants and doing some fun events. I have also enjoyed seeing the behind the scenes running of a professional sports team and seeing indoor soccer (those of you who think soccer is "boring" really needs to check out a game). We won our game on Friday 21-15 vs. the Rochester Lancers for example.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone from the board wanted to have a group night at one of our 5 remaining games. Tickets are $17, but I can get a discounted rate for $13 each. Games remaining:
Friday, Jan 16th vs. Rochester Lancers (7:30pm)
Sunday, Jan. 18th vs. Harrisburg Heat (4:00pm)
Thursday, Feb. 19th vs. Chicago Mustang (7:00pm)
Sunday, Feb. 22nd vs. Rochester Lancers (4:00pm)
Sunday, March 1st vs. Detroit Waza Flo (4:00pm)

I checked and no conflicts with home games for SU Men's basketball, one conflict with WBB (2/19 home game vs. BC) and two conflicts with Men's Lax (Feb 22. vs. Army & March 1st vs. UVA). If you'd be interested, message me either directly or in this thread if you want to do it and priority of games.

FYI, The CNY SU Alumni Club is already planning an event for the 2/22 game if you want to do that one separately.

Yes! I would definitely be interested. Those games are fun.

Thanks Captain Tuttle and General20! I will let you know. Given you two are the first response, looks like it will be SyrFan Military Night. I'm waiting to hear if Major Trouble and Corporal Punishment also are planning on attending. :)