Any updated TV listings? | Syracusefan.com

Any updated TV listings?

Tcuse

Walk On
Confused by the TV regional provider thing. If I understand the system ESPN, then either MSG or the YES network, then CNY, will broadcast the games. TW has lost the Fball games but may pick up games that are on ESPN3.
SU FBall schedule lists little TV info, same with ACC schedule, where can one accurately find the local station in central NY. I am usually working Sat. and need to tape the games, just checked TWCNY program schedule and SU game not listed, but I think is being televised.
Thanks,

Thanks,
so it looks like MSPlus, TW 319 in central NY if I am reading the chart right. Not on schedule yet apparently

Thanks,
so it looks like MSPlus, TW 319 in central NY if I am reading the chart right. Not on schedule yet apparently

If you live in CNY I hope you would be at the game unless family situation dictates otherwise.

yes network will have the majority of football rsn games starting next week since Yankees season ends next thursday

What channel on Fios is the game going to be on locally? I want to tape it. Will be at an OOT wedding. Sigh.

What channel on Fios is the game going to be on locally? I want to tape it. Will be at an OOT wedding. Sigh.

Ugh. My cousin just got engaged this past week. As people were showering her with Facebook posts and texts saying "congrats" and "so happy for you" she received the following from me:

"Congrats. You have June, July, August or a Friday night in the fall to have your wedding. Got it? Good talk"

She wrote back "understood"

I am pretty sure it is on direct tv. I searched Syracuse football and it showed that the game was on. I set the DVR as I have engagement pictures that day...although I think she scheduled them later in the day so we can watch football first.