Anyone else getting this error? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else getting this error?

orange79

Internet Sleuth
The past couple days, I have been receiving this error intermittently (in fact, twice during typing this sentence). Page darkens, switches to a new tab, and then this pop-up appears. Click OK and it's gone, so no harm, no foul. Just annoying...

upload_2015-8-16_8-53-53.png

The past couple days, I have been receiving this error intermittently (in fact, twice during typing this sentence). Page darkens, switches to a new tab, and then this pop-up appears. Click OK and it's gone, so no harm, no foul. Just annoying...

View attachment 49208
Yep...I've gotten the message on all three devices I use, a laptop, a tablet, and an iphone. Not problematic, just annoying as you say...

I haven't seen that yet but I had to disable my Adobe Flash last week as the forum kept locking up or loaded very slowly if at all. It's annoying as anytime I see video that might be something to post on here I have to re-enable Adobe then disable it again.

I haven't seen that yet but I had to disable my Adobe Flash last week as the forum kept locking up or loaded very slowly if at all. It's annoying as anytime I see video that might be something to post on here I have to re-enable Adobe then disable it again.
a few weeks ago they were saying there was a fake Adobe Flash problem that wanted you to reinstall that was loaded with very agressive mailware

a few weeks ago they were saying there was a fake Adobe Flash problem that wanted you to reinstall that was loaded with very agressive mailware

This is an issue that is only going on with this site. If it is enabled this site just grinds while trying to load... not good for a twitter wizard hot to post. ;) But thanks for the warning.

View attachment 49208

Find the cookie called ds.serving-sys.com, and delete it.

Find the cookie called ds.serving-sys.com, and delete it.
Thanks, Tom. I also found some that were named bs.serving-sys.com. I deleted those also.