Anyone else getting this warning message? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else getting this warning message?

DeGrozz

All American
Deceptive site ahead
Attackers on www..com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards).

It shows up on a bright read screen using Chrome. It only comes up so far when I try to go onto the Francesca thread in the 'Other Sports' forum.

Not gonna lie -- I laughed a little when I saw what .com is -- a fan site for turtle owners...

Deceptive site ahead
Attackers on www..com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards).

It shows up on a bright read screen using Chrome. It only comes up so far when I try to go onto the Francesca thread in the 'Other Sports' forum.

Not gonna lie -- I laughed a little when I saw what .com is -- a fan site for turtle owners...
Yes. I believe it is where the "I'm excited" emoji is sourced.

Deceptive site ahead

I got the same message in another thread on the Basketball board using Chrome but it has since gone away. It was probably one of the Malachi threads and probably was doing me a favor by not allowing me to read it, now that I think about it.

For a minute I thought we were being trolled by Maryland fans.

It comes up in Chrome when I use the "smilies". It doesn't appear in either IE or Safari.

Somehow, Google Chrome has :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek: on their naughty list. :noidea:

Bottom left of the screen click on "details", then click "visit this unsafe site".

For a minute I thought we were being trolled by Maryland fans.

It comes up in Chrome when I use the "smilies". It doesn't appear in either IE or Safari.

Somehow, Google Chrome has :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek: on their naughty list. :noidea:

Bottom left of the screen click on "details", then click "visit this unsafe site".
;)

I got it, too, when I clicked on the emoji link. Apparently if any of them have been flagged, all are unavailable. Very frustrating because I liked them.

I clicked on "details" and "visit this unsafe site". :cool:

I guess we should avoid the "I'm excited" emoji. That's OK it's summer time and the living is easy.

How long is this likely to last? Should we drop "I'm excited"? I don't think that one was used much anyway.

Last edited:
Got the same message.

I got it, too, when I clicked on the emoji link. Apparently if any of them have been flagged, all are unavailable. Very frustrating because I liked them.

I clicked on "details" and "visit this unsafe site". :cool:

I guess we should avoid the "I'm excited" emoji. That's OK it's summer time and the living is easy.

How long is this likely to last? Should we drop "I'm excited"? I don't think that one was used much anyway.
as long as we don't lose the couch on fire I'm fine with getting rid of the rest of them

I still got the red screen. The "I'm excited" emoji is still on the list. I thought that was the one that was causing the problem?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom