anyone else have this feeling... | Syracusefan.com

anyone else have this feeling...

I haven't gone that far yet, but I do think we have a shot at dumping the hoosiers.

I want to believe that, but seeing how our offense has struggled so with consistently so much this year, I think we really need to temper expectations for one game at a time...

I will say my expectations have changed mightly since the Big East Tourney. One game at a time, but much less anxious about that upcoming game.

I want to believe that, but seeing how our offense has struggled so with consistently so much this year, I think we really need to temper expectations for one game at a time...
This.

If our best team comes, we can beat them.

Yes.

If we get past IU the only team that even makes me think twice is Louisville, but considering how our 3 previous games this year went with them, I can't see them beating us 3 in a row.

that if we win Thursday we're winning it all?
What are you talking about? I believe we are winning it all every year. Well until we lose then I blame the refs and Hoya's. They both suck! If not for them we would have like 437 national titles. Give or take a few. It's rigged I tell you!!!

What are you talking about? I believe we are winning it all every year. Well until we lose then I blame the refs and Hoya's. They both suck! If not for them we would have like 437 national titles. Give or take a few.

i just blame keith smart every year

The answer is no because in order to win it all we'd have to beat what my 8 year old calls "Florida Golf course" and no one is beating them
I heard they have nasty bunkers and you have to shoot over lots of water. It is like they have "Pickle Rolls" or something. :)

I guess I'm just the downer here, but I didn't see a single game Sunday that we could have won (at least playing like we did against Cal).

I think we can beat Indiana and won't take anything more than a good effort to do so. 1 game at a time though. I think Marquette will be the toughest of the three opponents for Syracuse that is left in the East

with our guard turnovers, inconsistencies and their sometimes lackadaisical play to go with Triche's horrid shooting I don't see how we can beat Indiana.

I can't even think about Miami or Marquette until we get that far.

Before the tourney I thought we'd make the Sweet 16 and lose a nail-biter to a very good team.

Yeah, I'm more in this camp. Our defense could frustrate them if we are sharp but can we score enough? Oy.

Agreed. It wouldn't surprise me one bit to look like world beaters vs Indiana and lay an egg Saturday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom