Anyone Good With Music Lyrics? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone Good With Music Lyrics?

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I'm working on an Syracuse/CNY themed song...and need someone that can collaborate with my son (DJ/Music Producer). It really isn't too many lines...but I want to make sure it flows nicely with the music. The digital music is done. We have a professional musician in Nashville that will sing the lines.

If you are local to the 315 the better or grew up in the 315/585/etc...

Send me a PM with your name and mobile phone...I'll get you in touch with my son.

I'm working on an Syracuse/CNY themed song...and need someone that can collaborate with my son (DJ/Music Producer). It really isn't too many lines...but I want to make sure it flows nicely with the music. The digital music is done. We have a professional musician in Nashville that will sing the lines.

Send me a PM with your name and mobile phone...I'll get you in touch with my son.
tptcuse

Hold me closer Tony Danza?

I'm submitting my work for your consideration:

'There once was a manatee named Hugh
Who rode his blimp into the blue

The blimp burst into flames
The pipples exclaimed

"Oh, Hugh the manatee!"

Well?

Tell me about your your intended audience; your theme and the message you wish to impart. What is your contact information; please message me on this platform.