Anyone hear anything about ED yet? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anyone hear anything about ED yet?

He just has to take it easy in practice and he'll be ready to go.

Patient-in-traction.jpg

???
Seems like he’s always pushing the idea of burning TD’s redshirt despite Dino having no intention.

Or maybe im mixing him up with another reporter? Its weekly.

Seems like he’s always pushing the idea of burning TD’s redshirt despite Dino having no intention.

You're not mixing him up...it's Bailey. Not to be too cryptic but it's fairly easy to figure out.

But Dino said...even DeVito, then IMO maybe the 2nd best QB on the roster will be the #2 QB going forward.

If Dino thinks Dungey will be out a few plays, Mahoney...if he thinks/knows he’s done for game or more...DeVito.

Reading between the lines with an educated eye, there is no way he would play like he did with the dreaded high ankle sprain, in fact it is not an ankle sprain at all I don't think, as they showed the way his foot was being taped made it look like a lower foot strain/sprain in the metatarsals, and soft tissue down there, compounded by that was one play later on in the game they rolled up and grabbed his leg and twisted his knee around, so he's dealing with a mild strain/sprain in the tissues there too, likely grade 1/mild which is why they fitted him for the knee brace they showed (not too freaking tight!).

Saw him walk off the field in a video where he was not ridiculously limited or limping much either, so barring the unexpected like some sort of hairline fracture not visible on the plain x-rays at the stadium but seen on a follow up Ct scan or MRI this week, barring that then they will error on the side of very little weight-bearing activity until Wednesday, immobilize actively while passively mobilizing with therapy, wrap him up til Thursday and Friday for some practice time, and then send him out all wrapped and braced up Saturday, give it a go and hope for the best.

I think seeing him as we all have seen him he will be about 75%, if not and he's just too banged up and not effective I'd imagine they will go to Plan B, which who knows with that would be, but probably along the lines as the Keiser noted above.

Last edited:
It just goes to show how great he is when he's hobbling around at 75% and the offense still operates on an entire different level than with Mahoney or anyone else.

It’s Bailey, it usually always is. Will say though, I noticed this past weekend that he wasn’t as critical of this program as usual. His tone wasn’t as negative during last weekends game to the point where I have to unfollow him on twitter because his tweets are so negative.

Not sure what changed, I thought I heard that he and Dino had an awkward exchange during a recent press conference. Thought I heard that here. Correct me if I am mistaken.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom