Anyone here familiar with Story Brand based website development? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone here familiar with Story Brand based website development?

Yes actually. And I apologize, this just reminded me that I never got back to you on your interview questions. I hope that's going well for you.

Yes actually. And I apologize, this just reminded me that I never got back to you on your interview questions. I hope that's going well for you.
Hired someone. We think she will be great. Didn't have all the answers, but admitted it and said she knew where to look to learn.
Her references were imbecible. Her last company was shuttered due to Covid.

What is it that you do, exactly.
I have a law firm safeharborwillsandtrusts.com
I am in a best practices estate planni g law firm and one of the goals is to transition to a storybrand type of website.
Is it just reframing content, or should there be something else that goes with it.
No apologies necessary. I appreciated your insight on the other, and actually printed it out and used much of it in our interviews.
My name is John, by the way.

Hired someone. We think she will be great. Didn't have all the answers, but admitted it and said she knew where to look to learn.
Her references were imbecible. Her last company was shuttered due to Covid.

What is it that you do, exactly.
I have a law firm safeharborwillsandtrusts.com
I am in a best practices estate planni g law firm and one of the goals is to transition to a storybrand type of website.
Is it just reframing content, or should there be something else that goes with it.
No apologies necessary. I appreciated your insight on the other, and actually printed it out and used much of it in our interviews.
My name is John, by the way.
Have you read the book, or did you do a storybrand workshop?