Anyone still watching Homeland? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone still watching Homeland?

CuseFaninVT

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Rebounder
I really just started watching this season. I've seen some in the past, but not entire seasons. I'm enjoying this season, so I'm wondering if this is a good one for them and if I should go back and watch the earlier seasons as well.

Thoughts?

My favorite season since the first. I genuinely hated the last part of the second season and most of the third. It got tolerable again last year and is back in top form this year.

My favorite season since the first. I genuinely hated the last part of the second season and most of the third. It got tolerable again last year and is back in top form this year.

Cool. So worth the time to watch the first season at least. Thanks!

I'm at the end of the second season now and can see what you mean.

I like this season. Season 3 was quite disappointing. They seem to be back on track now.

I am really enjoying this season. Love the first episode when Quinn was asked whether the strategy was working in Syria. Great exchange between him and all the CIA types. Love the concept of the Russian double agent and all the action associated with the potential sarin attack on Berlin. A lot of interesting issues are raised this season and it feels like they were anticipating what was going to actually in the world while they were in the process of writing the scripts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom