AP Poll for Feb 5 | Syracusefan.com

AP Poll for Feb 5

BE 3 . ACC 2

greener pastures . if by green you mean money and not better basketball.

BE 3 . ACC 2

greener pastures . if by green you mean money and not better basketball.

If you want to bet which of two programs will be better 20 years from now - bet on the one which brings in more money annually now (and into the future).

I miss the rivalries of Big East - but jumping to the ACC was a no brainer. It would have been insane to stay in the Big East, and Jake should have fought harder to get to the ACC in 2004 than he did.

If you want to bet which of two programs will be better 20 years from now - bet on the one which brings in more money annually now (and into the future).

I miss the rivalries of Big East - but jumping to the ACC was a no brainer. It would have been insane to stay in the Big East, and Jake should have fought harder to get to the ACC in 2004 than he did.
sounds crazy i know . it's just i myself prefer playing in league title games rather than being an ACC door mat.

sounds crazy i know . it's just i myself prefer playing in league title games rather than being an ACC door mat.

JB retiring unofficially several years before Wildhack finally persuaded him to do it officially has a lot more to do with our current situation than what league we play in. Honestly, if we were in the Big East right now we’d be getting our doors blown off every night we didn’t play DePaul. We’d be a Big East doormat. Yippee.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom