APB for a wake forest game parking pass! | Syracusefan.com

APB for a wake forest game parking pass!

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
Dual purpose post here, first as the head chief and bottle washer for the wake forest tailgate which we're having catered I need to track down an extra fine/west lot parking pass to provide the caterer. If you know of one please let me know here or with a pm or with the link to follow.

Also since it is being catered we need to pin down more exactly than usual our numbers, so if you're planning to attend please let us know here with your anticipated numbers, thanks.

Official Fine Lot Tailgate Thread for Wake Forest - *Important Info please read*

(Mods please pin this if possible, thx)

Dual purpose post here, first as the head chief and bottle washer for the wake forest tailgate which we're having catered I need to track down an extra fine/west lot parking pass to provide the caterer. If you know of one please let me know here or with a pm or with the link to follow.

Also since it is being catered we need to pin down more exactly than usual our numbers, so if you're planning to attend please let us know here with your anticipated numbers, thanks.

Official Fine Lot Tailgate Thread for Wake Forest - *Important Info please read*

(Mods please pin this if possible, thx)
Party of 2 for Wake. War Damn Otto!

Mods you can no longer pin this, ish and Jack Bauer are da mans and have made my life 1000% easier! Thanks gents!