April 2, 2016 Spring Game Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

April 2, 2016 Spring Game Thread

I just want to say that PTG is a magician with the kids. He ran a little pass/catch drill and every single time a kid would drop a ball he would put the blame on himself. "Oh my bad, bad pass, that's on me!" Every kid in his line had a smile on their face.

I just want to say that PTG is a magician with the kids. He ran a little pass/catch drill and every single time a kid would drop a ball he would put the blame on himself. "Oh my bad, bad pass, that's on me!" Every kid in his line had a smile on their face.
I have a picture of Prince and my daughter from last Fall's scrimmage. He is a great kid.

Bailey tweeted a few things out yesterday while he watching the replay of the game on TWC

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 18h18 hours ago
Missed this live: Mahoney tried a pop pass to WR Clay Austin. Ruled an incompletion; might've been a fumble. Works well with wide slot guys.

The second-team offense played through a turnover on downs during its TD drive (capped by Mahoney's fade to Custis)

Mahoney looked comfortable using a hard count and switching plays at the line a couple times. Defense had to call a timeout trying to sub.

So. LT Cody Conway was working with the first-team offense rather than rSr. Michael Lasker on Drive 8. Plenty of competition left there.

QB Austin Wilson and the third-team OL got annihilated by the first-team front seven. Shy Cullen also had a huge hit on Jamal Custis.

RFr. Christopher Fredrick looks solid at corner. He could work his way into the mix this fall.

Does any know where I can watch the spring game online somewhere? I want my players to see how fast the plays are ran.

Does any know where I can watch the spring game online somewhere? I want my players to see how fast the plays are ran.
Sorry but the only one that seems to be broadcasting the game is TWC.

This sucks. I'm not going to be able to go potty or get a beer because I'll be too afraid of missing one of our TD's.
There is a large new market for the stadium pal in Syracuse! Buy your stocks now!

3406295249_baafd72227_o.jpg

This got me pissed. Duke can do it but Cuse can't get their act together.

That isn't why. SU was on ESPN3 last year. The conference/ESPN3 rotates the teams from year to year.
I stand corrected, BUT still no excuse not to have it on Cuse.com!

CuseLegacy said:
That I agree with.

That TWC can't monetize this into an online source is crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom