Are the Giants worse than the Jags? NMR | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Are the Giants worse than the Jags? NMR

Suck for Clowney!

Eli has his two rings, might as well build for the future.

My question is...any chance that, if the season continues to be a disaster, and the G-men are staring at a 2-10 type situation, Nassib gets to get some significant game action? Not as a punishment to Manning per se but more of a "why not? chance for development?

As much as I would like to see it I highly doubt it would happen. I think the idea of seeing what your backup QB can do in a lost season is a good idea. You can see what he has and decide if he has any chance of growing into a future starter or if you can create some sort of Matt Flynn interest in him for picks. That said I still don't see it happening. Curtis Painter is the #2 and as a Colts fan I don't know how that is possible but I don't think they want Nassib in there this season.

Bills fan here. I'm currently married and have two children, ages eight and four. The last time the Bills made the playoffs, my wife and I hadn't even started dating. Think about that for a second. I'd love to say I feel bad for you, but I don't.

You know they're going to rally and end up with pick #12 or something.

Top 5 and we trade out.
they finish strong at 6-10 and fall out of top 10 draft pick

no jags are worse but after tomorrow there still could be a positive they only could be 2-3 games out in a bad nfc east

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom