Are there foxes in the henhouse? | Syracusefan.com

Are there foxes in the henhouse?

SWC75

Bored Historian
Some of these women in these track races look very much like men. It doesn't mean they are but they are taller and stronger than the other competitors, have the running style of a man and even facially look more like men than women. Those are all subjective and non-expert observations but I just find the impression hard to ignore.

They said that the ruling bodies are struggling in this trans-gender era with the issue of proving that a female competitor is a women or that they haven't been taking male hormones to get bigger and stronger. (There's actually quite a history on this.) It's like watching muscular baseball players hit home runs and wondering how they got that muscular. I wonder if there might be some revelations and scandals coming down in this area in the future.

Some of these women in these track races look very much like men. It doesn't mean they are but they are taller and stronger than the other competitors, have the running style of a man and even facially look more like men than women. Those are all subjective and non-expert observations but I just find the impression hard to ignore.

They said that the ruling bodies are struggling in this trans-gender era with the issue of proving that a female competitor is a women or that they haven't been taking male hormones to get bigger and stronger. (There's actually quite a history on this.) It's like watching muscular baseball players hit home runs and wondering how they got that muscular. I wonder if there might be some revelations and scandals coming down in this area in the future.
The color analyst on the women's 800M final used a term I had never heard before: intergender. It seems to apply to these athletic situations.

Intergender is a gender identity under the nonbinary and transgender umbrella terms. Intergender people have a gender identity that is in the middle between the binary genders of female and male, and may be a mix of both.Jun 23, 2016

There were a few that looked to be suffering from male pattern baldness. I'm as liberal as they come, but I'm having a rough time with this one. It is not fair for these formerly male competitors, if that's what they truly are, to run against some of these 85 pound women. It's just not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom