Are we all in agreement? | Syracusefan.com

Are we all in agreement?

2-3zone

2nd String
We should focus our defense from outside to inside vs. IU, I'd like to see Zeller have to get 30 rather then Hulls, Watford, Ferrell get hot from 3

no doubt about it. let zeller get his, we're not gonna get beat if he gets his 20 and 10 and keep everyone else under control. we will get beat if we let sheehey and hulls and watford and home depot go off from 3 on us.

Agreed. We have three big bodies and 15 fouls to hit Zeller with on the inside. The 3 point line is where we will either win or lose this game.

I think we will give up the FT jumper to Zeller and Watford to start, let one of them make 3-4 before we worry about it. We will certainly need to press out on the shooters at least early on, not a team you wait to see make some IMO.

There's no guarantee that, even if SU packs the lane, that those guys are going to be able to hit shots. Teams have off nights.

I'd go the other way pack the lane and push their shooters to 25 feet. Get Zeller off his game and make them have to hit outside shots.

In another thread ImperialOrange stated that in 5 out of the 6 losses for Indiana, Zeller had 10 or less shot attempts.

Makes me think maybe harassing Zeller isn't a bad idea.

I'd go the other way pack the lane and push their shooters to 25 feet. Get Zeller off his game and make them have to hit outside shots.
you can't pack the lane and force their shooters out to 25 feet

We should focus our defense from outside to inside vs. IU, I'd like to see Zeller have to get 30 rather then Hulls, Watford, Ferrell get hot from 3

They day you get everyone here in agreement on anything is the day I change my avatar.

That's part of what make it so fun here. :)

UNLV didnt think so. We made Cal look that bad.

The worst team I saw in the tourney this weekend? Georgetown

To be fair, they are the worst team every weekend, for all time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom