are we back or is this a blip? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

are we back or is this a blip?

back -or- blip

• back

Votes: 40 74.1%
  • blip

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
I want to see how they react on the road and/or in a game they get down 5-10 early. The last two, we got up early and that seemed to settle the guys in. We've struggled all season when trailing, so let's hope we can win some games when overcoming a deficit.

What scares me is the game when Lydon [who is such an integral part of the defensive execution we've seen the last two games] picks up two quick fouls. Or heaven forbid, if we get an injury to one of the starters.

What scares me is the game when Lydon [who is such an integral part of the defensive execution we've seen the last two games] picks up two quick fouls. Or heaven forbid, if we get an injury to one of the starters.
My concern too.

I want to see how they react on the road and/or in a game they get down 5-10 early. The last two, we got up early and that seemed to settle the guys in. We've struggled all season when trailing, so let's hope we can win some games when overcoming a deficit.

The five that we're rolling with now seem more mentally tough. I think that they'd handle adversity better than the team did earlier in the season. But you are right--we aren't battle tested with that group, so it is a question mark.

Any word on Chukwu? I know eyes can be tricky. He officially done for the year?
Nothing official that I know of, but that's a tricky injury and they will be careful with him. I'd guess the best case is that he might be available for spot minutes late in the season, provided all goes well and JB sees enough in practice to indicate he could actually contribute something.

Anyone who says we were never gone were not watching.

With a 5.5 man rotation it's hard for me to see us doing better than 9-9 in league.

9-9 is a little dark. I'm thinking 12-6 or 11-7. The teams is playing really well right now. I think it continues if not gets a little better. At some point we are going to see White, Gillon, Lydon, and Battle ALL have a great game. Oh yeah, and Thompson too!

9-9 is a little dark. I'm thinking 12-6 or 11-7. The teams is playing really well right now. I think it continues if not gets a little better. At some point we are going to see White, Gillon, Lydon, and Battle ALL have a great game. Oh yeah, and Thompson too!

Post was made a month ago, when we were 2-1 in ACC and still a lost cause

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom