Are we getting together as a group anyplace this weekend? | Syracusefan.com

Are we getting together as a group anyplace this weekend?

llandz

Living Legend
Are there any plans for the members of this forum to try to meet anyplace this weekend? Would be nice to put a face to some names. I will be at the events at Hudson Grille. Look for me, I will be wearing an Orange shirt, lol!!
Linda (real name)

Hudson Grille is a good bet on Fri and Sat.

Siracusa's in Smyrna was mentioned for Sunday lunch. Not sure if that gained any traction.

The Orange Lord willing, Hudson Grille will be another good bet on Monday.

Under the circumstances, wish we had SyracuseFan.com shirts. Would help identify fellow posters.

get one of mase's cell phone cases and keep your phone out.. like a beacon.
Still waiting on someone else with a Droid RAZR maxx!

Cmon people, I want in on this party!

I am waiting for the award hitting shot from this final four for my phone case!!!

I am constantly missing the fans on this board. It's pathetic. I went into the Blarney Rock during the BET and went up to every single orange group and bleated, "Syracusefan.com?" They looked at me with such pitying eyes.

When I was at the Verizon center on Saturday, I ran into the owner of Holy Shirt after the game. He had on his Boeheim mask. I asked him if he posted on this board, and he said no.

Maybe we'll see him on here in the not too distant future.

I am constantly missing the fans on this board. It's pathetic. I went into the Blarney Rock during the BET and went up to every single orange group and bleated, "Syracusefan.com?" They looked at me with such pitying eyes.
Ha. Did the same thing at the Prudential against The Hall.
Ruffled eyebrows, and there was one guy who knew it, but just lurked.
Still, made a lot of friends that night. Cuse and Hall folk from Joisey to CNY.

Ha. Did the same thing at the Prudential against The Hall.
Ruffled eyebrows, and there was one guy who knew it, but just lurked.
Still, made a lot of friends that night. Cuse and Hall folk from Joisey to CNY.

I ran into a cuse fan at Yellowstone on my way to Alaska. Asked him if he posted here. Had no clue what I was talking about.

Siracusa's in Smyrna was mentioned for Sunday lunch. Not sure if that gained any traction.

Just had lunch at Siracusa's. Exc food. I will be here Sunday at Noon for lunch.

Saturday (DC and Billy party) at Bar One, 687 Memorial from 12 - 4 (free)
SU alumni party 4:30-7:30 at WCC, Bldg B, Zell Miller Center (next to Dome) ($65)

Under the circumstances, wish we had SyracuseFan.com shirts. Would help identify fellow posters.

Don't forget the secret handshake.

Actually, you bring up another good idea for a case - War Damn Otto!

I would be in for a War Damn Otto phone case. The Texas Teabag case is a little too ballsy for me. Don't need some dudes nut sack on my phone.

I would be in for a War Damn Otto phone case. The Texas Teabag case is a little too ballsy for me. Don't need some dudes nut sack on my phone.

Had a party at my house, my buddy wanted my iphone to play music. I gave it to him. Went back later to get it off the ipod dock. I had a dudes nut sack as my backround. :(

Had a party at my house, my buddy wanted my iphone to play music. I gave it to him. Went back later to get it off the ipod dock. I had a dudes nut sack as my backround. :(

Tragic. So why put one on your phone case willingly? The Block, yes. The Sack, no.

Just had lunch at Siracusa's. Exc food. I will be here Sunday at Noon for lunch.

awesome. i'll try to meet you there.

Did you meet the owners Dave or Mark?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom