Are you getting excited?!?! | Syracusefan.com

Are you getting excited?!?!

Yesssssssss i hope we bully some teams around. In order to beat lesser teams like nc state, wake, pitt and bc like we want to we have to be bigger l, faster and stronger

Hickey with the 475lb press twice (at least) at the end. Smfh

455 unless he had 10s on the end that I missed but still rediculous!

Fun fact, my michigan fan buddy sent me that link before I saw it posted here. People are starting to remember what these Syracuse boys are about! Lets gooooooooooooooo!!!

Keep your butt and back on the bench, Hickey.

Did he inquire about a big blue banner as well?

Nah Im being nice because he's slowly adopting cuse as his second team, he will traveling to the notre dame game with me wearing orange, and we need big blue to kick the hell out of notre dame the week prior. Send em in wounded and we can send them out on strechers.

I have mentioned this in another thread but this staff and team has me as excited as I have been in years. I was ready to see what we had last year and I'm twice as jacked up about the season this year. I love the attitude and work ethic the staff brings. I can't appreciate it enough as a fan.

By the way Dan keep up the good work! I think with the efforts you are making and some wins I think there will be a buzz back on the hill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom