Army game thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Army game thread...

TO Army still 4-2, bad shot by Rice cause Staats to get outrun to the ball. Syracuse offense struggling to get Middies involved at all. WAY to much one on one with the attack.

3-2 Glessner again, Wardwell had zero chance. This feels like Bryant part 3, Syracuse offense has dissapeared

Galasso took a shorty to the Cage but yet another save by Somers, Wardwell lets in a soft goal on the other end 4-4

Really soft shot - slow bouncer. You're right, feels like Bryant

Syracuse wins draw calls TO. 10-10 at the X but the game is tied. Should have scheduled Canisius, lol.

Donahue goal, finally. Somers never saw the ball. Nice sidewinder shot by Donahue. Syracuse shooting low a lot.

Somers huge save on SU man up, Rice telegraphed a high shot.

Syracuse wins draw calls TO. 10-10 at the X but the game is tied. Should have scheduled Canisius, lol.

I love that we play Army, and we play them early. It really toughens us up. But, yeah, I get the upside of playing Canisius.

TO Army 52.8 seconds left. SU has to get its midfield involved. Second mid line is a mess right now.

I love that we play Army, and we play them early. It really toughens us up. But, yeah, I get the upside of playing Canisius.

I dont have a problem playing army but we only scheduled 12 games this year. should have added at least one more to space these games out. Did we really need to play Army right after Cornell?

Good D causes turnover but under 10 seconds by the time SU got it into the box and the O threw it away. Halftime 5-4 Syracuse.

Hate to be negative but at minimum SU should be up 8 0r 9 to 4. Need to find away to solve Somers or this isnt going to end well.

These former smoker ads on the feed are on way too often. They lose their effect and become loathsome. After seeing another for the umpteenth time, I'm ready to start smoking again.

JeremyCuse said:
Hate to be negative but at minimum SU should be up 8 0r 9 to 4. Need to find away to solve Somers or this isnt going to end well.

We've taken a number of weak, telegraphed shots. We need to make the extra pass. Too much 1 on 1.

Army wins first faceoff on bizarre call by the official. Army clearly pushed an SU player.

Un freeking real, Messina gets turnover has his stick checked out of his hands Army scores point blank goal. 5-5

We've taken a number of weak, telegraphed shots. We need to make the extra pass. Too much 1 on 1.

Telegraphing a lot of shots and the shot location, its killing SU.

Army up 6-5 after another terrible shot by Rice. Wardwell beat through his legs. Might see Hill

Good move by Donahue gets Galasso wide open in front of the net tied at 6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom