Army / Navy | Syracusefan.com

Army / Navy

Yeah, can't wait for some group to complain about the skull and crossbones. You just know it's going to happen.
Millennial pansies I'm sure!!!

Yeah, can't wait for some group to complain about the skull and crossbones. You just know it's going to happen.

Only thing that the purist about me didn't like was that the uni's aren't green. I thought it was pretty cool that they found a way to incorporate the helmet webbing.

Meh. The number font on those things are worse than the ones on ours.

The Navy unis look sharp.

The numbers are in the shape of the 82nd's patch

p074-Large.jpg

Navy is without their starting rb and qb, is this finally they year Army gets it done?

Might be the only way they have a chance. Oh and they are now on their 3rd string QB.

My feel good story...I spent 10 years in the Navy, love college football and this game is on my bucket list. Last week I was telling my boss that I wanted to go to the Army Navy game some day. Then this past saturday, I was telling my wife how I really wanted to go to an Army Navy game. Monday morning, the owner of the company sent me an email asking if I would like tickets to the game this Saturday, one of our business partners had tickets. I will finally attend an Army - Navy game...only one thing to say...

GO NAVY...BEAT ARMY!!!

I love this game. Having attended one, it's something everyone should do. You'll want to more than once.

It's one of those games where no one loses.

And because of that, I'd like Army to win and break this streak. That would be a great celebration to watch.

We make a point of going to 1 game at West Point a year (its honestly amazing if you've never done it) and we've gotten to Army/Navy twice. I agree that once you go you'll sign up for repeat trips. Actually, you'll sign up for repeat trips immediately before kick off after watching the Cadets walk in.

Too bad this game has little meaning except for bragging rights...Commander in Chief Trophy already won by...drum roll...THE UNITED STATES AIR FORCE ACADEMY!! ABOVE ALL - GO AIR FORCE!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom