Ask a Michigan fan anything | Syracusefan.com

Ask a Michigan fan anything

Shoopy

Walk On
Not anything. But you get the picture. :)

I've followed Michigan basketball very closely for a long time. I have some technical knowledge of Michigan's offense and defense and am more than willing to answer any questions you guys have.

A lot of everything's been answered already because of all the articles and reports on tomorrow's game, but I'm here to fill the gaps.

Nervous in the pants?
Not entirely. I don't play. Michigan's been very inconsistent against their best opponents all season. Or, consistently mediocre. Until recently.

What's ur thoughts on Pittsnoggle?

What player on ur team is most likely to completely be a no-show tomorrow?

Okay, I'll start:

How dare you!?
I had been looking for an active SU board for a long time and this looked like a good place to set up shop, I guess. And no, I don't think it's okay to change your dog's name.

What's ur thoughts on Pittsnoggle?

What player on ur team is most likely to completely be a no-show tomorrow?
He was the penultimate West Virginian.

And it's doubtlessly Robinson. He has no handles to speak of and isn't strong on the block. I have no idea why he's being projected as a lottery pick. He's got an iffy set-shot jumper and scores the majority of his points off of Burke dumpoffs and fastbreak opportunities. He's an average rebounder to boot and he'll probably struggle against SU's length.

Why did Chris Webber call a timeout?
I don't know. He always had a high offensive awareness rating in all those NBA Live games.

You agree with Burke as POY?
I do. Had that shot not gone down against Kansas, I probably would have been in favor of one of Oladipo or Porter getting it. But Burke's been great all year. I just think he's a bit overrated.

And it's doubtlessly Robinson. He has no handles to speak of and isn't strong on the block. I have no idea why he's being projected as a lottery pick. He's got an iffy set-shot jumper and scores the majority of his points off of Burke dumpoffs and fastbreak opportunities. He's an average rebounder to boot and he'll probably struggle against SU's length.

Not to harp on this, but if you could be stranded on an island with three people, and one of them HAD to be Pittsnoggle, who would the other two be?

Okay, nice answer thanks.

Michigan seemed to struggle a bit with Penn State this year, was it the zone?

He was the next-to-last West Virginian? Is that like the Last of the Mohicans?

What kind of decision maker is McGary if he gets the ball at the FT line? Does he have any sort of face up jumper?

How do you feel Mich matches up m2m against SU. Who checks MCW and CJ specifically?

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom