Assistant Coach List / Twitter Feeds | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Assistant Coach List / Twitter Feeds

Can't say that I'm happy about Hicks being kept on, in any capacity. Not because I think he's no good but because you don't want conflicting loyalties among the players, even if he no longer works with the football team. Some of that will eventually work itself out as players who worked with him graduate out of the program but if he was kept because of pressure from football alums, that's not going to be a good situation going forward for the new guy.

Can't say that I'm happy about Hicks being kept on, in any capacity. Not because I think he's no good but because you don't want conflicting loyalties among the players, even if he no longer works with the football team. Some of that will eventually work itself out as players who worked with him graduate out of the program but if he was kept because of pressure from football alums, that's not going to be a good situation going forward for the new guy.
So, you are afraid current players won't do their prescribed workouts because they are different from what the former S&C coach prescribed under the former coach? Really?

Syracuse: Per source, Wake Forest director of high school relations Asil Mulbah will be the new director of recruiting at Syracuse.
Asil Mulbah is from Jackson Township in New Jersey. He attended Jackson Memorial HS where he graduated in 2006 and played college football at Fordham for two years before injuries ended his playing career.

Jackson Township is right about in the center of New Jersey. Might be a help recruiting NJ and NYC.

Asil Mulbah is from Jackson Township in New Jersey. He attended Jackson Memorial HS where he graduated in 2006 and played college football at Fordham for two years before injuries ended his playing career.

Jackson Township is right about in the center of New Jersey. Might be a help recruiting NJ and NYC.

If Cuse rolls out 3 and 4 win seasons the next few years it'll be a problem...if they elevated to 8-10 win seasons in the next few years it won't be an issue.

360_six_flags_0722.jpg

It's also the home to 6 Flags. Not too far from Marlboro (30 minutes) where Acosta was the AD, and 40 minutes from our ex recruit Sadiq Palmer.

dino orange charbuddy.jpg
Reno, welcome to Dino Babers Syracuse football coaching group! I like your resume and what you will bring to our program!

Interesting. JB Gerald went to Colgate so hopefully he has some good northeast connections and a quick google search indicates he was involved in a physical altercation with Mike Locksley at New Mexico. It appears to have been Locksley's fault- at least for it getting physical.

Interesting. JB Gerald went to Colgate so hopefully he has some good northeast connections and a quick google search indicates he was involved in a physical altercation with Mike Locksley at New Mexico. It appears to have been Locksley's fault- at least for it getting physical.
I don't remember Gerard being the guy who Locksley fought but I do remember seeing that former TN QB Tee Martin was involved to some extent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom