At minimum if I am Shafer then Terrell Hunt has to be suspended half of next game | Syracusefan.com

At minimum if I am Shafer then Terrell Hunt has to be suspended half of next game

Alsacs

Living Legend
You can't let your QB and supposed team leader pull that crap without self discipline. The ACC on its own might suspend Hunt but if they don't if I were SS at least I would sit the kid in the first half against CMU and show my team selfish acts have consequences. If hs suspended him for the game I would be okay as well. I wouldn't kick him off the team but that punch needs to more discipline for killing his team last night.

You can't let your QB and supposed team leader pull that crap without self discipline. The ACC on its own might suspend Hunt but if they don't if I were SS at least I would sit the kid in the first half against CMU and show my team selfish acts have consequences. If hs suspended him for the game I would be okay as well. I wouldn't kick him off the team but that punch needs to more discipline for killing his team last night.
You don't think that Hunt has suffered enough punishment being ridiculed in the national media ? You want to hurt the team more as well ? If you are fair minded at all you would have seen that his response was because the Villanova player was trying to rip his helmet off.

Reactions: CIL
Shafer said in his pressure he won't punish Hunt further. So if the ACC doesn't add anything, Hunt will be under center at Central Michigan in a couple weeks.

I think a half a game is sufficient. He lost his cool when the got hit in the back of the head. I'm sure he thought it was a cheap shot and reacted. As a leader you must not react like that, but losing 4% of your season seems like plenty of punishment for a sport that is predicated on trying to take someone head off. What disappoints me the most is the lack of control and ability to think under pressure. Nick Marshall is suspended for a half and he was pulled over with Mary Jane. Losing a half feels right. Just my .02

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom