At The Johnnies On Sunday, 12/13. | Syracusefan.com

At The Johnnies On Sunday, 12/13.

We'll be treated to 80's video and photos of Mullin playing and Boeheim coaching on the other bench.
For Boeheim's sake I hope he's not wearing the same sportscoat.
Wide lapel plaid is coming back.

Think of JB's sportscoat and glasses like a throwback uniform.

I bet it would bring a HUGE amount of cash to the charity. Think about it Jim!

Anyone know if we're playing Nova next season or is that done?

Anyone know if we're playing Nova next season or is that done?

I think its a year off then back at it or 2 years off. I heard we will not play Gtown, Nova, St. Johns every season just 2 of them per season or something. Personally I'd like to play them all and coordinate that with the BiG/ACC challenge so that we have 2 home and 2 away games every OOC season. Couple that with a good preseason tourney each year and then the others can all be fillers so long as they aren't RPI killers.

I think its a year off then back at it or 2 years off. I heard we will not play Gtown, Nova, St. Johns every season just 2 of them per season or something. Personally I'd like to play them all and coordinate that with the BiG/ACC challenge so that we have 2 home and 2 away games every OOC season. Couple that with a good preseason tourney each year and then the others can all be fillers so long as they aren't RPI killers.

That would be fun, at least for a few years. All four teams play each other each year. Award a trophy each year.

859684.jpg

I remember hearing 2 years ago JB determined he would play atleast 2 of Villanova, Georgetown, St. John's every year one at home and one on the road. So with Georgetown back on the schedule I thought we would keep one of Nova/SJU next year. I am shocked we are playing both on the road next year. It would shock me if we take Nova off for two years now or play them at MSG next year like the rumored deal was 1-1 and 1 at MSG.

We'll be treated to 80's video and photos of Mullin playing and Boeheim coaching on the other bench.
For Boeheim's sake I hope he's not wearing the same sportscoat.
Wide lapel plaid is coming back.

I think one game every year Jb should bring back that sportscoat, and he could donate it to charity, it would be a lot of fun.

If Juli kept that coat in his wardrobe, I sure wouldn't admit it.:rolleyes: Hope they'd collect more for charity than what the replacement cost of a madras jacket would be. Would be funny if he came out with the old dark horned rim glasses and a madras suit coat.
jim-boehiem.jpg

I remember hearing 2 years ago JB determined he would play atleast 2 of Villanova, Georgetown, St. John's every year one at home and one on the road. So with Georgetown back on the schedule I thought we would keep one of Nova/SJU next year. I am shocked we are playing both on the road next year. It would shock me if we take Nova off for two years now or play them at MSG next year like the rumored deal was 1-1 and 1 at MSG.
When else are the Orange in the Garden next year??

I was just worried about the date.

When else are the Orange in the Garden next year??

I was just worried about the date.
My educated guess is we play our MSG game against St. John's next year and then the following year we play Nova at MSG in the Jimmy V Classic. In 2016-17 the NYC crowd will get the ACCT at Barclay's in the rotation as well.

KaiserUEO said:
When else are the Orange in the Garden next year?? I was just worried about the date.

That''s it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom