Class of 2018 - ATH Atrilleon Williams (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 ATH Atrilleon Williams (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

LOL
What does that even mean? Kind of odd how the kid makes the decision so early. I wouldn't be surprised if he panicked a little after getting injured and wanted to secure a scholarship. And, if he gets healthy and interest picks up, he will re-open his recruitment.

What does that even mean? Kind of odd how the kid makes the decision so early. I wouldn't be surprised if he panicked a little after getting injured and wanted to secure a scholarship. And, if he gets healthy and interest picks up, he will re-open his recruitment.

Oh yeah, you can start the clock on this kid decommitting.

agreed. buttgers is his only commitable offer and he panicked with the knee injury. he's got baggage now.

no offense but RUdecommits needs to change the hasgtag, i dont think they use the chop thing anymore. That was a schiano/flood thing. Should be #crashera or some parody of fencethegarden

no offense but RUdecommits needs to change the hasgtag, i dont think they use the chop thing anymore. That was a schiano/flood thing. Should be #crashera or some parody of fencethegarden

They still use it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom