Class of 2016 - ATH Carl Jones (OH) SIGNED LOI | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 ATH Carl Jones (OH) SIGNED LOI

Cole still has the dome as his background and Eric just has Orange. I guess they could be employed. I would still think you would want the guys tweeting?

I would think so too, but Eric hasn't tweeted anything for some time and I believe another poster mentioned that Shafer's staff wasn't pleased with what they got out of the department. Maybe Babers identified the same thing and has Eric doing other duties now.

Says he only started to play CB. in the 6th game of the season. Says that defensive coordinator put him in there because he was 6'2" to 6'3" and his team was going to go against another team that had a few receivers 6'6" and taller. Stayed there ever since and Syracuse identified him first. Said BG. was not recruiting him prior.

I say you are looking at a soon to be a super cover man at least by the end of year one. He is going to be our biggest "sleeper". I don't know what it is , but every time I watch his recruiting tape, I just get more and more impressed with him.

I say you are looking at a soon to be a super cover man at least by the end of year one. He is going to be our biggest "sleeper". I don't know what it is , but every time I watch his recruiting tape, I just get more and more impressed with him.
I agree. I really liked his tape and think that his rating is way low off the mark.

I like all of the kids that they are bringing in to shore of the DB/S spots. I have always favored giving up a little speed for size and length. If you think about it how many tenths of a second are made up with height and arm length? How many additional yards after the catch are stopped by a bigger stronger DB/S. How many opposing WR's short are it across the middle because of fear? How many third/fourth down runs are stuffed.

Size does matter.

This is my sleeper in this class. He will be a stud as a cover corner.