Class of 2017 - ATH Daewood Davis (FL) Now Flipped to Oregon/ Transferred to WKU/Signed as UDFA to Miami | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 ATH Daewood Davis (FL) Now Flipped to Oregon/ Transferred to WKU/Signed as UDFA to Miami

I wouldn't only because he is not bringing a proven game to Syracuse which is what we need. I think Alford, William's, Barron and Queely already bring the potential high upside value. Need a transfer that has caught some balls.
Maybe we shouldn't have taken AET then?
I'll take any skill guy. You never know what a change of scenery can do.

Maybe we shouldn't have taken AET then?
I'll take any skill guy. You never know what a change of scenery can do.
Maybe I am mistaken but I thought AET actually had played allot before Syracuse. He is exactly what we want. He had over 30 receptions and 450 plus yards.

played in 14 games in 4 years. I wouldn't say it was a lot. Definitely more than this kid, but sometimes really good players just don't fit the system, or get buried beneath 5 star athletes.

The number of "takes" is very small. Obviously, the staff has a priority system to evaluate who to target aggressively, and who to take a wait and see approach. QB1 competition was the clear priority #1. I would guess/hope that DT is the new priority #1

Maybe I am mistaken but I thought AET actually had played allot before Syracuse. He is exactly what we want. He had over 30 receptions and 450 plus yards.
I guess it depends on your definition of a lot. Averaging 10 catches and 150 yards per year for the first 3 years isn't all that much production. He had been relegated to the bench and had a reputation for dropping passes before coming to SU.