Class of 2017 - ATH Daewood Davis (FL) Now Flipped to Oregon/ Transferred to WKU/Signed as UDFA to Miami | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 ATH Daewood Davis (FL) Now Flipped to Oregon/ Transferred to WKU/Signed as UDFA to Miami

I wonder what his thoughts are about DB?

I watched the first 1:10 and said, yup. He's just as good as I remembered from when he committed.

God he'd be a huge get if we can hold onto him, especially in Babers system.

No not easy willie. All Dino has to do is give the coach a call before we lose a stud WR.

No not easy willie. All Dino has to do is give the coach a call before we lose a stud WR.
It's not his current coach, though. Are we sure he's even talking about Daewood?

It's not his current coach, though. Are we sure he's even talking about Daewood?
I'm not sure where Willie is by his Twitter page. Does BGSU have any 2017s from FL.?

The tweet was made, at the latest, yesterday morning around the time of the presser. In the less than 48 hours between accepting the job and the tweet, I'm sure there were higher things on his To Do list than Call Willie.

The tweet was made, at the latest, yesterday morning around the time of the presser. In the less than 48 hours between accepting the job and the tweet, I'm sure there were higher things on his To Do list than Call Willie.

I DM'ed him and told him to reach out also to Nick Monroe who likely is recruiting FL.

I'm not sure where Willie is by his Twitter page. Does BGSU have any 2017s from FL.?

Want to say he was with Anthony white. Perhaps

Edit - he was now Im not sure.

Last edited:
I don't speak Twitter. Not sure who is tweeting who. Does this mean we have contacted him and plan on visiting him tomorrow? im sure the staff would love to hold onto him. Not going to be easy.

I don't speak Twitter. Not sure who is tweeting who. Does this mean we have contacted him and plan on visiting him tomorrow? im sure the staff would love to hold onto him. Not going to be easy.
Yes Willie is telling him that SU will be at his school tomorrow for a visit.

Back off, Alabama. You leave our Daewood alone.

Let them come. Cuse is in his soul. He also has to know with Babers in town, he has a chance to own every school record for WRs and go down as one of the best we've ever had.

Let them come. Cuse is in his soul. He also has to know with Babers in town, he has a chance to own every school record for WRs and go down as one of the best we've ever had.
I feel like Fassbender in this scene (can you believe that's Fassbender?) is your spirit animal with this post: