Class of 2017 - ATH Isaiah McDuffie (NY) Committed to BC | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 ATH Isaiah McDuffie (NY) Committed to BC

I haven't seen this question posted, but I wonder if there is any family relationship with O.J. McDuffie that played at State Penn?

4star material imo.

Kid could easily be 6'2 225 before he even steps foot on campus. Combine that size with his speed and athleticism and we have ourselves an elite athlete at the LB position.

Fully agree Ano. I was telling Jekelish just that yesterday.

Is it just me, or does he look a bit like MCW?
150219-headshot-carter-williams-400.jpg
CKdu6tTWgAgxEWN.jpg

Where exactly is he finding that? Because I don't see anything on Rovals about any rankings for 2018 yet.

Me either.
I mean, I filtered 2018 prospects by position, but there doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason for how they're listed. It calls them all unranked.

I mean, I filtered 2018 prospects by position, but there doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason for how they're listed. It calls them all unranked.
I believe we have crashed their site. I tried filtering by running backs as well and it just came up with a message that their engineers are working to resolve this issue.

I believe we have crashed their site. I tried filtering by running backs as well and it just came up with a message that their engineers are working to resolve this issue.
Go to Advanced Search
Input 2018 and RB only and boom:
KX3wwu8.png

No rankings, just a search results...

some site just came out with 2018 rankings yesterday, i forgot which though.

Mike M. at Skout confirmed offers from Penn St., Washington, and UCONN.

I have a feeling this kid is going to be a monster for us if he stays healthy. He's going to be a nightmare for our opponents at the SAM.
Built like a safety or W.R.. Too small for a SAM as I saw him toe to toe yesterday. Good build for his age.

I would say no...i'm guessing around 6'0" plus maybe an extra 1/2" at the most.
aahh, his dad is still taller than him in a picture earlier in the thread. Let's hope he is still growing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom