Class of 2017 - ATH Isaiah McDuffie (NY) Committed to BC | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 ATH Isaiah McDuffie (NY) Committed to BC

Kid's a ball player. If they haven't reaffirmed their commitment to him, he won't end up lacking for options.

CbtJTZ2WwAAERYA.jpg:large

Free Article and Video

BC is recruiting him hard and he has been to visit. He likes BC. He hasn't visited SU since January.

Free Article and Video

BC is recruiting him hard and he has been to visit. He likes BC. He hasn't visited SU since January.
When he was talking positively about BC, he used the word "but". He then stopped himself. He really liked BC - but.

Wasn't Isiah's dad at the spring game with his Dylan?

Edit: Just searched for it. It was Dylan's dad. Whoops.

Letting a good one get away here... I'm sure they have a vision, but, a good football player is a good football player.
I guess I am not surprised. When he didn't come to the Spring Game I started to think this might happen.

What happened here?

Did we push him away?

It's not like we have many commitments.

bnoro said:
Dino wants all his guys. Plain and simple.

That's becoming very evident.

I'm just waiting for a few more of those nearly 300 offers to commit.

That's becoming very evident.

I'm just waiting for a few more of those nearly 300 offers to commit.
June/July has traditionally been that timeframe for SU. I'll be worried if we're in August with the same # we have now.

bnoro said:
June/July has traditionally been that timeframe for SU. I'll be worried if we're in August with the same # we have now.

That's usually been the case.

So do you trust the coaches less now, as they appear to have passed on a national talent from NYS?
They have my full support. Hard to say it's not added pressure on their formula to work sooner now though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom