Class of 2015 - ATH Kenterius Womack (AL) Signed LOI | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 ATH Kenterius Womack (AL) Signed LOI

Maybe a wildcat QB but I see him more as a Saftey. Has good size for the position, hits well and seems to be all over the field. Makes you wonder if they are worried about Blair because he seems to be a replica of Blair just not as skilled.

it will be most interesting to see what the staff does with this kid, if anything?

Odd as it isn't just one staff member following him... Shafer too.

Do you know anything about his team?

2A school in the southern part of the state. Not too far away from Troy. Not sure if they made the playoffs. I can check.

ETA: They went 5-5 on the season, lost in the first round of the playoffs.

Haven't seen his hudl highlights yet. Pretty good talent in that part of the state, though.

2A school in the southern part of the state. Not too far away from Troy. Not sure if they made the playoffs. I can check.

ETA: They went 5-5 on the season, lost in the first round of the playoffs.

Haven't seen his hudl highlights yet. Pretty good talent in that part of the state, though.

I posted them at the top of the thread. And being in a 2A conference and going 5-5 in Alabama certainly could be a reason for lack of attention. Thank you.

Could he be related to another ex-Syracuse athlete named Doug Womack?

For someone whose 6'3 he has nice feet, relatively quick and elusive, solid vertical, good speed and sees the field well when he's running with the ball. If it were me I'd redshirt him and hand him the WR playbook if his hands are decent. I like him as a late sign

I posted them at the top of the thread. And being in a 2A conference and going 5-5 in Alabama certainly could be a reason for lack of attention. Thank you.

Probably in the same boat as Steven. Great player on a team that doesn't garner much press. Wonder how many camps he attended, if any. Lots of kids think that if they're good enough, they'll be found. Sadly, it doesn't usually work that way.

Bxs68kdCMAAg4zo.jpg:large