Class of 2015 - ATH Kenterius Womack (AL) Signed LOI | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 ATH Kenterius Womack (AL) Signed LOI

Great way to close out this class; QB, WR wherever he ends up playing; it's value added for Orange Nation! Added to that,
Kenterius, by all accounts, is a great character individual.
Outstanding and decisive action by our staff!
otto syracuse-orange-mascot.jpg

It's all in how you frame it.

Kimble was late ad after a Z.Allen decommitted. Edouard didn't take care of his academics (not the coaches fault - and he still might be a great player, just not here). Long played as a true freshman with a banged up line, missing two of his top WR's. He may still grow into a player - he had moments.

Juries out on this staff and identifying QB talent. It might be 2016 until we have a realistic answer.

And the prior staff didn't do a great job of recruiting QBs. With the exception of Hunt they left the cupboard pretty bare. A lot of catching up to do for this staff.

Not enthused about Hunt this year and terrified about 2016. Pray for a transfer.

Not enthused about Hunt this year and terrified about 2016. Pray for a transfer.
One or both of the new QB recruits will emerge by 2016 if not sooner. I wouldn't be surprised to see one of them crack the 2-deep this year.

One or both of the new QB recruits will emerge by 2016 if not sooner. I wouldn't be surprised to see one of them crack the 2-deep this year.
Both recruits are way to raw to be relied on to get wins in 2016 (which Shafer desperately needs if he is still around in 2016) . One might make the 2 deep this year but how hard is that with this roster?

Whitey23 said:
Both recruits are way to raw to be relied on to get wins in 2016 (which Shafer desperately needs if he is still around in 2016) . One might make the 2 deep this year but how hard is that with this roster?
hater alert hater alert Hunt will be solid this year he has the body of work to prove he can win games. He won't have to make the passes mcdonald wanted him to, keep it tight and let the man run for 8 yds every time

IHeartSUFball said:
hater alert hater alert Hunt will be solid this year he has the body of work to prove he can win games. He won't have to make the passes mcdonald wanted him to, keep it tight and let the man run for 8 yds every time

Let's hope Hunt will return to at least his prior form. He did suffer a major injury.

From what I've read, KW is the one who initiated the idea of signing while on his visit. Word is that he made the trip alone...I thought that a parent/guardian also needed to sign. Maybe his parents signed via fax?
I was under the impression that a parent's signature was only required if the kid was younger than 18.

Calm down.

All we need is Hunt to perform like 2001 R.J. Anderson. We don't need an All-American. We just need someone who can manage a game, and not lose the game. Limit errors and picks. Throwing a few td passes would help significantly though..just saying.

I am excited about this kid, can't wait until he is on campus to compete in Fall ball.

Excited about this season...getting pretty fired up!!!!

I love the feeling of HOPE...and also hoping to not get nut-punched with a 3-9 season again.

I stated that after seeing what we have on the roster last year it won't be hard for a freshman to hit the 2 deep and you think i'm being a hater? What did you see from AJ or Wilson that made you think any different?

On top of that you think Hunt will be able "run for 8 yds every time". Not sure what that has to do with anything i said but it's a ridiculous statement.

Come on now y'all stop picking on Whitey just because he has some doubts. I know that you all can be turned to the Dark side if things don't go well this season. If though now you say...