Class of 2029 - ATH Legacy Taylor (NY) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2029 ATH Legacy Taylor (NY)

My oldest son's squad has played against Legacy's RMG teams the last two years. Suffice to say they learned very early on that football isn't fair. Legacy gets all the attention, but there are a few kids on that (now 13U) squad worth keeping an eye on.

I honestly don't even know if I can accurately judge 12 year olds playing football, but I trust the evaluations here and he sure looked impressive. If he's that good he could have a long happy relationship with Fran and staff long before even making it to campus.

Seems very accessible and easy to talk to. He just happened to be in Rochester to watch his son play. Most people didnt know who he was. I was in his ear about Legacy so he stayed and hung out with us for half of the next game. He didnt have to do that.
Not surprised at all. He’s different. Have met him a few times and I come away more impressed every time. As marlow max said the other day, he’s real. You can trust what he says and he tells you to it straight. Some people just have an “it” factor that is hard to describe. I think people are going to be surprised about his commitment to the community and region too. He’s loyal. If school keeps its end of the bargain and no sign they won’t, we’re in for a real damn good treat.

2029 prospect Legacy Taylor. Wanted to throw his name at you guys. We dont know how he will develop but he is the best 7th grade football player I've ever seen. He's been one of the best in the country for a while now. I told Fran about him last Sunday. He saw him play for a half and said " yeah we will keep in touch". I looked on twitter yesterday and Legacy was on a visit. LOL

Best 7th grader ever seen is a helluva endorsement.

2029 prospect Legacy Taylor. Wanted to throw his name at you guys. We dont know how he will develop but he is the best 7th grade football player I've ever seen. He's been one of the best in the country for a while now. I told Fran about him last Sunday. He saw him play for a half and said " yeah we will keep in touch". I looked on twitter yesterday and Legacy was on a visit. LOL

Actually if you've got coaches ear there's a 2027 Justice Hardy down here worth a look that was the same type of dude in youth league. One friends kid played with him and he helped coach, my former director coached against him...

Ended up starting for a 12-2 team as a Freshman. Be curious your thoughts on him as CB/RB and if youd deem him worth coaches attention?

Actually if you've got coaches ear there's a 2027 Justice Hardy down here worth a look that was the same type of dude in youth league. One friends kid played with him and he helped coach, my former director coached against him...

Ended up starting for a 12-2 team as a Freshman. Be curious your thoughts on him as CB/RB and if youd deem him worth coaches attention?

This kid has elite skills. He could turn into a national recruit. His body type looks like a future stud safety but I can see him playing RB too. Maybe the staff knows about him. If not, Im sure they will hear about him soon.

Yup, now its a matter of not letting kids catch up with him. He needs to keep training and sharpening the saw. Work hard in school and dont let the attention get to your head.
You see that in soccer a lot here. The early developers have a physical advantage but get lax in continuing their development to stay ahead. Can't wait to see this young man develop over the next 4-5 years.

You see that in soccer a lot here. The early developers have a physical advantage but get lax in continuing their development to stay ahead. Can't wait to see this young man develop over the next 4-5 years.
Exactly

Yup, now its a matter of not letting kids catch up with him. He needs to keep training and sharpening the saw. Work hard in school and dont let the attention get in his head.

You'd have to think with his mother's experience in training and dedication, she won't let him rest on his god given talents and will be working hard at maximizing his skills.

This kid has elite skills. He could turn into a national recruit. His body type looks like a future stud safety but I can see him playing RB too. Maybe the staff knows about him. If not, Im sure they will hear about him soon.

First time I'd actually looked his highlights up, this 2029 gent reminded of him though. Fluid hips and his break out of back peddle jumped out to me.

Be one to get on early as possible if they're interested as everyone down here seemingly are Penn State fans. You think I should send his info to someone or are your last 2 lines there written with a *wink wink and mean we good?

First time I'd actually looked his highlights up, this 2029 gent reminded of him though. Fluid hips and his break out of back peddle jumped out to me.

Be one to get on early as possible if they're interested as everyone down here seemingly are Penn State fans. You think I should send his info to someone or are your last 2 lines there written with a *wink wink and mean we good?
No go ahead and send it. Send it to the coach that recruits the PA area.

Not sure if I want to start throwing hudl links to this staff. Not the ones I have no personal connection with.

Wyomissing is Reading area, right? I’d think this kid is already on the radar of most staffs. But it never hurts to reach out.

A totally different kind of player, but tops in her field.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom