Class of 2016 - ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED

Interesting. Bailey's article saying only one RB in the class...

Yes please!

Big time YAC player. Good acceleration, great agility and cutting ability. I can see him playing the role Erv will be in this year and getting the ball multiple ways. You want to run screens, options, and sweeps? This is the exact type of guy you want. Also would be great returning kicks, more pointedly punts as he can make the first guy miss... badly.

http://.com/moe-neal-could-be-next-on-syracuses-list/

I just wanted to thank you for all the effort you put in...Been a while since there has been non-stop positive views on Cuse recruiting. The program needs that. Just didn't want all the work you put in on edits and articles to go unnoticed by that masses. THANK YOU !!!!!

Now now, don't go blowing up Jeke's head. We gotta keep him thinking hes a common folk. These edits are turribl!

I am good friends with the brother of the HC coach at South Point HS in Belmont and as a result am able to talk with him about this kid as they are rivals with Forestview. Forestview and South Point are pretty big rivals. He told me Neal is a Tavon Austin type player.

They lost in OT to Forest View last year and I find it hilarious I never knew we were recruiting a kid from FV. I thought the QB from FV Crawford was the best player on their team. However, I hope we get Neal now.

hqdefault.jpg

LOCK IT UP

I want this kid. We desperately need a playmaker in general, and particularly in the return game, I think this young man fits that bill perfectly.

He said in the interview that he will name his top 5 on 5/3 but will still look at other schools. The schools recruiting him the hardest are Duke, Wake and Syracuse.

I think its Duke or Syracuse from my recent conservations about this kid.

I think its Duke or Syracuse from my recent conservations about this kid.
With Robert on board, unless Neal wants to stay close to home, I have to think we're the frontrunners.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom