Class of 2016 - ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED

Starting to think I was right. Moe Neal is the next domino, and he is THE domino. We land him, 3 or 4 other big prospects start really dreaming about orange.

Kids a playmaker too.
I generally avoid agreeing with Buffalo fans on general principle...but I think you're right about Moe Neal being the tipping point. We need that second commit out of Team Washington to set fire to this bad boy.

She-Cried-Moe-Moe-Moe.jpg

That spin move and wiggle good god batman, just get the man to sign on the dotted line already

He would be my favorite player ever if 3 PM rolled around and he sent out a tweet that read:

"My top 5, no particular order: Syracuse, Syracuse, Syracuse, Syracuse, Syracuse"
Would. Be. EPIC.

No real big hitters on that list, though miss st is SEC.

No real big hitters on that list, though miss st is SEC.
Apart from Wake, all are programs in better shape than us. If this is our "standard" recruit this cycle with blue chippers sprinkled here and there, we're in a good place.

And MSU was ranked #1 just last year. I'd call them the outlier in the list - the rest are very good academic schools. Hm.

Gotta believe we are in great shape here. Gotta keep pushing hard and soon that second big recruiting domino will fall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom