Class of 2016 - ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED

Nice article Jek.

Time to have RW push Neal, Mayden and company to visit in June. It seems pretty imperative to get Mayden on campus as soon as possible if he is truly going to announce in early July.

moe seems to be taking his time and in no rush to commit. thats how i read the tea leaves.

Of course...the Crystal Ball still has Tennessee as one of the three teams in the lead. I'm not sure I'd put much stock in...

...though in this case, I'd say Syracuse is probably the heavy favorite.
"heavy favorite"

TOMMY LIKEY
18y7gyqy1dfprjpg.jpg

I don't know. I'm a huge Erv fan. I think H-Back is his more natural position, and we could be in store for a coming out party this season.
Hope so man. We need a coming out party for some offensive Ayers this year in the worst way.

Yeah that's a great video, I made one too but I have no clue how to get it from my phone to this website :noidea:

If anyone needs more stuff to overthink, Moe and Jamie Newman (the QB we offered who committed to Wake) just recently started following each other on Twitter.

If anyone needs more stuff to overthink, Moe and Jamie Newman (the QB we offered who committed to Wake) just recently started following each other on Twitter.

So Moe to Wake.

Any idea if he wants to stay home?

So Moe to Wake.

Any idea if he wants to stay home?
No idea. I still think we're the favorite...but he's considering Wake a lot more than I anticipated.

No idea. I still think we're the favorite...but he's considering Wake a lot more than I anticipated.

Clawson can recruit, and obviously Duke has things rolling in the recruiting game. If I had to handicap it I would have us 3rd, just because if Washington wasn't committed, I don't even think we'd be seriously considered. This is the perfect test case to see just how strong of a pull Washington has.

Clawson can recruit, and obviously Duke has things rolling in the recruiting game. If I had to handicap it I would have us 3rd, just because if Washington wasn't committed, I don't even think we'd be seriously considered. This is the perfect test case to see just how strong of a pull Washington has.
It will be a shame if he listens more to Clawson and his crap-mouthing of our program, than Washington, who has skin in the game of evaluating us.

It blows my mind that Clawson bad mouths our program. He coaches for Wake Forest...Wake freakin Forest. We at least have a tradition and have had very good success to establish a tradition. He coaches for Wake freakin Forest...that is all.

He's at Wake Forest and they've had 6 straight losing seasons including his stellar 3-9 last year. I mean come on already. We have better facilities, better history, and better recent history. Guy's a joke if he's bad mouthing us.

He's at Wake Forest and they've had 6 straight losing seasons including his stellar 3-9 last year. I mean come on already. We have better facilities, better history, and better recent history. Guy's a joke if he's bad mouthing us.

Yep but the narrative for chumps like ESPN is that he is doing a good job and they are improving. All while saying we suck. Come to think of it, ESPN is a tool like Clawson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom