Class of 2016 - ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED

Agreed -- Neal is EXACTLY the kind of dynamic playmaker we need to take our offense to the next level. We haven't had a player like this in a long time [with all due respect to some of the young talent on the current roster].
I feel like a healthy Bristly Estime could be this kind of player. We shall see...hopefully.

I feel like a healthy Bristly Estime could be this kind of player. We shall see...hopefully.

He could be. Hopefully he can stay healthy.

Two years ago [Estime's freshman year], by the end of the season he was emerging as a legitimate threat with athleticism that the rest of the roster lacked. I remember talking with my father at the time, and he suggested that we'll know the program is back where it needs to be when we have 4-5 guys at least as good as Estime.

Maybe Irv is one of those guys. Moe Neal would clearly be another. But two years later, we still need playmakers--so I can't wait until August 1st for this kid to decide. He'd be a BIG for us.

Moe's uniform will remain clean for 4 years. To get it dirty would mean someone would have to be able to catch and tackle him. The SU athletics laundry dept. will save money on detergent with his commitment on the first.
Could plow that savings right back into a new dome.

I don't think Bris is as natural at the eXB as Erv, Neal, and Perkins would be. All those guys seem smooth, and can both carry the ball, and catch it with ease. While Bris is an elite athlete he just doesn't come off as smooth as the others. I still feel Estime's best position for both he, and the team is CB. It's not like he has never played the position before, he was defensive MVP for the county in HS.

Pretty confident. It could go either way, but I'm putting it at 60/40 for 'Cuse at this point.
I am shocked to hear that Wake could have that high a chance. Truly shocked. Is it a close-to-home issue?

I am shocked to hear that Wake could have that high a chance. Truly shocked. Is it a close-to-home issue?
I think that there are two possible factors at play: 1) if he wants to stay close to home, and 2) if deep down he wants to be "the man" at RB (which is what tipped the scales for Tre Bryant)

I think he's going to wear Orange, but just saying, if he doesn't I'm guessing it's because of one of those reasons.

I'm thinking about going to the school early Saturday morning, setting up my massive inflatable Otto in the parking lot, and showing Moe some Cuse love on his way inside!
Just trying to get a few more people on board...if it plays out, there will be pictures posted!

I'm hoping that the Wake visit was just him doing his due diligence. Him and RW together would be a hell of a Running Back/H Back class for us. Ton of talent there.