Class of 2016 - ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED

I'm hoping that the Wake visit was just him doing his due diligence. Him and RW together would be a hell of a Running Back/H Back class for us. Ton of talent there.
Several years of playing right next to your bro on the field at the same time, kicking ass. It's gonna happen!

I would be truly shocked if he chooses Wake. With that being said, these kids flip flop all the time these days.

You just can't count out that dbag-laden Wake coaching staff and their 6 fans.

The kid needs some Twitter love, Twatters.

I would be truly shocked if he chooses Wake. With that being said, these kids flip flop all the time these days.

Let's go Twitter Army

I don't know, I definitely don't think it would be shocking. I truly feel it is a toss up, and have a feeling staying close to home could come into play. It's going to be a close one.

Something is Missing here Mr. Neal. Make this right.
larry-kimble-and-curly-gerard.jpg

In the midnight hour, she cried moe, moe, moe
With a rebel yell, she cried moe, moe, moe
In the midnight hour, babe, moe, moe, moe
With a rebel yell, moe, moe, moe, moe, moe, moe

In the midnight hour, she cried moe, moe, moe
With a rebel yell, she cried moe, moe, moe
In the midnight hour, babe, moe, moe, moe
With a rebel yell, moe, moe, moe, moe, moe, moe
People actually liked Billy Idol?

People actually liked Billy Idol?
Can't say that he was ever one of my favorites, but there were bands I liked much much less at that time. At least he started out in a punk band. And let's face it, it was catchy enough for you to know they lyrics.

I'm just gonna say, I hope that Moe peruses the Wake Forest board (the one that's linked in our dropdown menu) to see what they have to say. Comments such as, "if he hadn't gotten early interest he'd be an App State or Georgia Southern caliber player."

Just...wow. At least we're only negative about ourselves, and don't talk trash about kids we actually have a chance of landing.

I'm just gonna say, I hope that Moe peruses the Wake Forest board (the one that's linked in our dropdown menu) to see what they have to say. Comments such as, "if he hadn't gotten early interest he'd be an App State or Georgia Southern caliber player."

Just...wow. At least we're only negative about ourselves, and don't talk trash about kids we actually have a chance of landing.
You're welcome. My months of planning. The setting up of multiple accounts and user names, months in advance. Waiting for this week. Mission accomplished.

You're welcome. My months of planning. The setting up of multiple accounts and user names, months in advance. Waiting for this week. Mission accomplished.
Typical villain move. You just got caught monologuing.

(No but seriously, I hope Moe does see that board, because they're talking trash about Washington in the same thread)

I can't find the link. Which dropdown menu am I supposed to be looking at?

Yeah, I don't see those any more. Haven't for some time. May be a setting I have on my browser. Ad Block and No Script are off.

From the OGBoard:

Washington has continued to flirt with UNC. He visited this last Friday. He's been on UNC's campus a dozen times. Washington could be UNC's back up to Jordan Brown. How about Wake starts the dominoes by landing Brown, Washingtom flips to UNC with Neal then coming to Wake.

This was a good laugh.

Yeah, I don't see those any more. Haven't for some time. May be a setting I have on my browser. Ad Block and No Script are off.

If you're preferences are set to mobile view, I think that's why you don't see the drop downs. I don't see them either unless I change that.

If you're preferences are set to mobile view, I think that's why you don't see the drop downs. I don't see them either unless I change that.

Ah, thank you kind sir. It was set to mobile view. Changed it to A&O and they're back. However, other issues now pop up. Probably go back to Mobile view.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom